Friday, January 25, 2008

email exchange

Sometimes Marty and I have conversations that afterwards he says, "Oh, you aren't allowed to blog about that." But the following email exchange had no such limitations put on it.

Peanut [forwarding an advertisement about discount circus tickets]: What are your thoughts on the circus? -Wife

Marty: May I wear tights?

7 comments:

Harvey said...

Well, may he?

MMA Lady said...

And if so, may you please take pictures?

Taffy said...

And post the pictures too?

B said...

LOL! Y'all crack me up! Marty especially!

Peanut said...

I told him that he may wear tights, if that's what he wants.

Scott and Megan said...

i love the circus--tons of freak shows and carnies...Marty in tights...wow it's been awhile since I have seen him and i don't know if the reunion should be in tights

Princess Gerty said...

My husband also finishes exchanges with, "Don't blog about that..." (But more often than not, the funny ones I am encouraged to blog about). Thanks for sharing this one for lots of laughs!