Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Breathe

I feel like I've been given a reprieve. At least for now, the anvil that has been sitting on my chest has been lifted. And I can breathe. just a little. easier. Maybe that anvil has just been raised a few inches and will fall again. But while I can, I will just appreciate the fresh air.

7 comments:

MMA Lady said...

I'm thankful to hear that. Thank you for this post. I think you are awesome, Sonnet!

Anonymous said...

What anvil? What is the weight? Was it christmas cards, presents, finding the right tie for Marty?

Boss said...

I'm so glad to hear that. I love you!

Ree said...

breathing is good. Please keep on breathing. Love you.

Crazy Horse Lady said...

I agree with Ree -- keep breathing, glad to hear you're doing well!

CAROLIONESS said...

Don't ever give up! I love you!

Taffy said...

With a little bit of asthma and an abdomen full of baby I understand shortness of breath. I'm glad you are breathing easier now. Keep breathing. I love you!