A year ago I nearly lost Marty. Miraculously I didn't. To all of you who gave so much love and support and helped us make it through a very difficult time--Thank you. And Marty, thanks for sticking around. I love you.
I still think of you guys and pray for you so much that I cannot believe one year has passed. Though it has been a year of difficulties, I've been happy to hear about the things for which to rejoice. Much love to you both.
When I think of my visit to NC this time last year, I am amazed at the miracles that have occured. What a blessing to have Marty with us. We love you both.
I thank God everyday that my brother is still with us. He's my only brother. I pray he stays around for a very very very long time maybe even out lives me:) Sonnet we love you too. Thank you for being so strong and loving my brother so much.
Sonnet and Marty, I love you! I think of you both constantly and am I so glad to have you both in our family. You have had a year full of challenges and I am so amazed at your strength. I am so glad to still have Marty around, too. Keep pressing forward, more good is yet to come....we look forward to seeing your great future unfold! love, emmy
6 comments:
Has it been a year? Wow!
I am glad he's still around too. ((((((Peanut&Marty))))))
I still think of you guys and pray for you so much that I cannot believe one year has passed. Though it has been a year of difficulties, I've been happy to hear about the things for which to rejoice. Much love to you both.
I'm so grateful for you, and Marty. And miracles. I love you!
When I think of my visit to NC this time last year, I am amazed at the miracles that have occured. What a blessing to have Marty with us. We love you both.
I thank God everyday that my brother is still with us. He's my only brother. I pray he stays around for a very very very long time maybe even out lives me:)
Sonnet we love you too. Thank you for being so strong and loving my brother so much.
Sonnet and Marty,
I love you! I think of you both constantly and am I so glad to have you both in our family. You have had a year full of challenges and I am so amazed at your strength. I am so glad to still have Marty around, too. Keep pressing forward, more good is yet to come....we look forward to seeing your great future unfold!
love,
emmy
Post a Comment