Beep! Beep! Beep!
Even though they're not swollen nubbins anymore . . . still . . . OUCH!!!!!
Oooh! :( I'm so sorry! Your swollen foot is bigger than my pregnant tummy!
Oh, you poor hobbit!
PS: It think it's interesting that even though your foot doesn't look like your foot, I totally recognize your toes. I'd never thought of toes as a particularly recognizable feature.
I am glad it's getting better, but wow it still looks like it hurts!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Even though they're not swollen nubbins anymore . . . still . . . OUCH!!!!!
Oooh! :( I'm so sorry! Your swollen foot is bigger than my pregnant tummy!
Oh, you poor hobbit!
PS: It think it's interesting that even though your foot doesn't look like your foot, I totally recognize your toes. I'd never thought of toes as a particularly recognizable feature.
I am glad it's getting better, but wow it still looks like it hurts!
Post a Comment