Friday, July 04, 2008

More good news...

Today our dryer stopped working.
I'm pretty excited about that. I'm hoping we can have one major appliance die each week. That'd be great.
Sure, we've had it for over 2 years, and we got it free from someone who'd had it for a few years, and they got it used from someone else. But, really? Six days after our fridge?

3 comments:

Mark said...

It sounds like a conspiracy - so sorry!

You know it could be worse - when the next generation of appliances conspire ... the scale and the fridge will rewrite your shopping list, eliminating chocolate and anything else not on your diet.

If you need to know anything from Consumer Reports, just ask me.

Ree said...

Ooo--I didn't know Mark was the consumer reports connection.

Anyway, Peanut, I feel your pain. I am thankful that my dryer functions at all, but for some unknown reason, ever since we moved, it has taken more than an hour to dry a load. Combine that with the fact that our Local Yokel Utility Co. only supplies water sporadically, and you've got one smelly family. Lucky for you, we are spending some time away from home before we get out to UT. So maybe you won't have to smell us.

Taffy said...

Sorry about those crazy appliances! Maybe you should try spanking them whne they misbehave.