For the most part our guest bedroom is an animal free room. We keep the door closed and Razor and Cher are not allowed in.
However, since our last series of guests, we haven't re-made up the room nor have we been as vigilant about keeping the door closed.
I've witnessed Razor sneaking into and out of that room, and I've assumed the same was true for Cher (but she happens to be sneakier).
Tonight Razor was agitated and came to get my attention. She led me to the guest room and into the closet--where Cher was snuggled comfortably in a corner. About an hour later Razor came and got me again. This time to let me know that Cher was under the bed.
My guess is that Razor thinks it's her room now and doesn't want to share. I'm sure they'll both be disappointed when the door is closed again and neither of them are allowed in.
6 comments:
Sibling rivalry?
I like your funny kids.
I like hearing about the animal antics at your house.
LOL! Hilarious!
B
I'm just waiting for cher to complain, "Mom, Razor's looking at me!" They'll surely figure out a way to express that one.
Sonnet, I've shared your tattle-tale story with most of my friends and clients who have pets and they laugh and relate. Thanks for sharing. Mom
Post a Comment