Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 for Tuesday

1. We've been having lovely weather here in North Carolina. Love it!
2. I was having a deep conversation with Razor the other day and as I looked into her eyes I realized that she's getting an "old dog" look to her face. And she's getting grey in her muzzle. My little seven year old dog isn't a puppy anymore. But she still chases her tail.
3. I've got a couple of quilts that I'm working on and I'm really excited about them. But I've decided no pictures yet--so you'll have to wait.
4. I went to Las Vegas last month on a business trip. When I wasn't working I had a nice time and went to a couple shows. I especially enjoyed seeing the Cirque du Soleil show Love.
5. My trip to Vegas convinced me that next May, Marty and I should take a Vegas anniversary trip.
6. We stained our deck. And by "we", I mean Marty; though I helped on a couple of the railing dowels. It looks really good.
7. I recently finished reading The Elegance of the Hedgehog. It took me a while to get into it, but once I did I really liked it.
8. Work is going well. But I still haven't taken the patent bar. I need to really put some time into studying.
9. Thanksgiving is right around the corner--we're looking forward to the full house we'll have.
10. It's 12:04--I'm out of Tuesday, so I guess that's it for now.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Yea! Sounds like you guys are having fun. I'm glad work is going well. I need to follow your example and get another blog post done.

Emmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.