My good friend Lori is getting married this weekend. Here's the quilt that I made for her.
I really like it. One of my favorite things about it is that it's completely customized. Lori picked the color scheme and pointed out some quilt block designs that she was drawn to. I took that input and came up with this design. For added personalization, I included my interpretation of their wedding monogram in one of the corners.
Congratulations Lori & Lothar!
2 comments:
Oh, Peanut, what a great gift! (Infinitely better than some gift card from the group!) I love the pattern and the colors-- Beautiful work!
It's kinda sick how great you are. That's freakin awesome. Right down to the LLL (how fun!) monogram. Kinda makes me want to get married again, just to see if I can coax a wedding quilt out of you. (That's just a joke. I'm more than completely happy with my gorgeous Peanut original.)
Post a Comment