Last Friday Marty brought George to my office for me to show him off a little. Afterwards as we were getting George back into his car seat we decided to go to lunch as a family. I hopped in the back with George, and we were off.
A few minutes later we were waiting at a light, just chatting and enjoying being together, when suddenly we were rear-ended. It was so startling that I didn't realize right away what had happened. George cried, and I fumbled to calm him and get 911 called.
We didn't make it to lunch.
The good news is that we were all OK. We took a family ride in an ambulance, and spent several hours in the ER. But we are all OK.
Since then we (but mostly Marty- thank you Marty!) have been dealing with the hassles that come with car accidents- coordinating everything with the insurance company, and hoping that all the pieces that are up in the air right now fall into their proper place.
No comments:
Post a Comment