Sunday, March 16, 2014

Why I'm glad my house isn't spotless...

Because I would have missed out on this:
Look at those cute little finger marks in the dust! I love it!

And this: one day when George was crawling up the stairs, he kept pausing to pick up little pieces of who-knows-what from the stairs and putting them in his mouth. I began taking them out of his fingers en route to his mouth, and soon he was offering me the things he was picking up. And after a little of that, he was picking up imaginary bits and offering them to me. Marty says that everyday George offers Marty the imaginary bits that he finds around the house. How cute is that?

4 comments:

sph2 said...

Makes me think of reading books to certain little people and picking the fruit and eating it (hand picks an apple, hand picks a plum, dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum. Mom

Ree said...

super cute!

Ree said...

super cute!

The Denham Family said...

He is such a good share-er!!! I love him! I'm going to binge read your entire blog. THANK YOU!