I like Pepsi better than Coke. It's true. For years I thought they were equivalent, or if anything, I liked Coke better. But I was wrong. I'm certain that I like Pepsi better. (Lori, I hope we can still be friends.)
I can only really comment on the diet versions. Diet coke tastes like poison. Diet pepsi, while less offensive, still _isn't_ good. Diet Dr. Pepper is _good_. (All of this IMNSHO).
4 comments:
Pepsi is way better than Coke. . . Mark says so too.
I agree, Pepsi is way better than Cocaine, I mean coke.
Most people I like know Pepsi is better--I mean most people I know like Pepsi better!
Plus I'm glad the mole was benign! Good news all around!
Heh.
I can only really comment on the diet versions. Diet coke tastes like poison. Diet pepsi, while less offensive, still _isn't_ good. Diet Dr. Pepper is _good_. (All of this IMNSHO).
Post a Comment