This last picture deserves a little explanation. One of the group presents to Mom and Dad was a bench swing so Mom and Dad can sit outside and watch the pond as they swing. These are some of the mighty helpers who used the power tools and made the swing. Good job guys!
4 comments:
Those are some of my favorite pictures too. Cute bald baby you're holding!
Thank you for sharing your on-the-spot-with-camera capabilities! I think I had our family's camera in my hands all of five minutes at Mom and Dad's, and I'm wishing mightily it had been more. There was surely a lot more fun to remember than I can hold in my brain very long.
Pooka, Don't thank me. Marty took all the pictures. I just took them from the camera and put them on the computer. :)
Sure looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment