Beep! Beep! Beep!
That is beautiful!! It makes me want to break out into "Popcorn Popping".
Wow! I wish it looked like that here! It has been warming up, but we are supposed to get another storm tonight.
How fun to come home to that! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend! Thanks for making time for us homebodies!
I would expect Knoxville to be on the same timetable as Raleigh, but we don't have that many blossoms yet. Pretty soon though, I hope.
That's snow, right? Please tell me that's snow? Or, if not snow, coconut? Did someone drop a giant coconut cake?
mmm coconut cake trees. Why isn't there a Primary song about those?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is beautiful!! It makes me want to break out into "Popcorn Popping".
Wow! I wish it looked like that here! It has been warming up, but we are supposed to get another storm tonight.
How fun to come home to that! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend! Thanks for making time for us homebodies!
I would expect Knoxville to be on the same timetable as Raleigh, but we don't have that many blossoms yet. Pretty soon though, I hope.
That's snow, right? Please tell me that's snow? Or, if not snow, coconut? Did someone drop a giant coconut cake?
mmm coconut cake trees. Why isn't there a Primary song about those?
Post a Comment