Sunday, June 05, 2011

Maybe someday

**Found this among my draft posts.  Time to post.**

The other day Marty and I were out and about.
I was talking about how when Pooka and Harvey are here we might go to the zoo, or maybe the aquarium, or maybe both.
"I like zoos. Someday, can we own a zoo. With elephants and hippos and lions, and baby animals?! Oooh! And an aquarium!"
Marty: "You want an aquarium? We can do that. Maybe not right away, they're kind of expensive."
Me: "Um, I want the kind of aquarium that can have dolphins. And whales. Not goldfish. I don't think our house is big enough for that kind of aquarium. Thanks anyway."

2 comments:

Boss said...

You two are cute. Cute zookeepers. Hey, what do they call people who work at aquariums? I've never heard of aquariumkeepers.

B said...

Lol! I want an aquarium with dolphins and whales and stuff, too! I'll join you in that someday,K?