On Sunday evening we took a trip to
NCSU's JC Raulston Arboretum. This is a treasure that I didn't even know about until a few weeks ago, and it is just a few minutes from my work and not much farther from our house. It was a picture taking field trip. Some of my favorites of the pictures I took are below. To see a couple of the great ones Marty got, click over
here.
 |
| I love this magnolia. |
 |
| I wasn't sure how this picture would turn out because it was a little shady. This is a lacecap hydrangea, I like how the outer flowers look like butterflies around the inner flowers. |
2 comments:
Beautiful photos! Are these with your new camera? (Did you get a new camera yet?)
Boss, glad you like them. I wasn't using the new camera--this is our old one that we just got a new battery for; Marty was using the new one.
Post a Comment