Thursday, March 05, 2009

First Five

As seen on Patrick Place, it's time for free stuff! Here's how it works:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU!

Anyone up for it? Let the comments begin...

___________________________________________________________________
EDITOR'S NOTE: Um, I'm going to edit rule 6. It's not most important to me that you offer the same deal. I don't really care. I'm excited about crafting stuff for people. So don't let rule 6 keep you from leaving a comment. Come on, you know you want to comment and see what kind of surprise you'll get... Do it. Do it now.

5 comments:

MMA Lady said...

I'm ready for my goodie! No matter what it might be. This will be fun.

Boss said...

This probably shouldn't count as one of your first five, cause I already just jumped on the same train on B's blog, and it's no fair hogging all the good stuff. But anyone on the fence should definitely hop on the peanut train. It's fun. And crunchy.

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH pick me! pickme! AND... to make it even better you should be getting something from ME. FINALLY!

Ree said...

I am caller #4! I am in!

Emily said...

This is such a fun idea! I am so excited! I am going to do the same on my blog, not because I have too, but because making treasures for people I love will be really fun!
I look forward to my surprise!!!