Thursday, April 09, 2009

For Mom

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful job you've done on my heritage quilt! Thank you so much. I just can't believe how you can whip up big complicated things with such speed. I'll bet you secret is that you never sleep. Tell Marty I'm sorry if it was a boring weekend for him, but I am excited to see it face to face. Love, Mom

Peanut said...

Mom, before I give it to you, I'll have to wash it. Maybe it's an argument for nurture over nature, but for whatever reason Razor and Cher both seem to have quite a fondness for quilts. And the other day when it was mid-way done I assumed that leaving it with several dozen pins in it would be a sufficient deterrent for one of them making a princess bed out of it. I was wrong and Cher decreed it an acceptable offering. When I saw her on it, I shooed her off, but it was clear she'd spent a good part of her day on it.

Ree said...

It is gorgeous! Good work!

Princess Gerty said...

Wow! Those look great! Nice work! No wonder the dogs couldn't keep their paws off of it!

Boss said...

Ms. Boop has never looked more beautiful! Good work!