Your pictures remind me of Arkansas living when my daffodils bloomed in February. In OH, like Michael said, we just had snow, and my daffodils which were poking up a little got buried. You make Southern living look good! Mom
Wow! it is so beautiful! I am excited to come visit this summer, but a spring visit would have been wonderful too! I am so happy to see you live in a beautiful place!
6 comments:
You are just trying to out do my spring post. And it did not work. You have no snow in your spring pictures!!! neeener.
Your pictures remind me of Arkansas living when my daffodils bloomed in February. In OH, like Michael said, we just had snow, and my daffodils which were poking up a little got buried. You make Southern living look good! Mom
Your very own pink dogwood? Lucky! Ya gotta love the southland in the springtime! Did you get snowa along with your blossoms this week like we did?
Wow! it is so beautiful! I am excited to come visit this summer, but a spring visit would have been wonderful too! I am so happy to see you live in a beautiful place!
I love the Southland in the Springtime. I almost forgot about all the beautiful dogwoods!
I'm sure it's beautiful and everything down there, but you don't have to rub it in. Some of us are cold still.
Post a Comment