Monday, July 10, 2006

A blog by any other name...

Would it smell as sweet? And what do blogs smell like anyway?

Any suggestions for a new name for this blog?

7 comments:

MMA Lady said...

Something like, "Tarimisu is the coolest person I know." Something like that. You know. I'm just throwing stuff out there.

Daisy said...

Hmm...knowing why you're looking for something different might help. Thinking of your last name in my mind, something like "Our Land" ("R!") came to mind. However, that's not necessarily the most fun suggestion, so maybe you could go off the latter part for a lovely pirate theme.

Anonymous said...

How about: I wana be like mike too!!

Ree said...

Maybe Shakespeare #14?

Boss said...

I like ree's suggestion. But "Turning the Truck" makes me laugh more. Especially the subtitle.

Peanut said...

I was sort of thinking the same thing Boss--Ree's suggestion is good and practical. But now that I've got "Turning the Truck" up, it makes me laugh nearly everyday...it's hard to beat that.

B said...

"Turning the Truck" gets my laugh and my vote!