Late one night Razor and I were walking outside as I talked with Marty's mom on the phone. We were still in our complex, but a few buildings away. I noticed a car drive by slowly and then stop. I looked over and the driver waved at me. I waved back and continued with my conversation. The car stayed around. I looked over again, and the driver had rolled down his window and said something. I got close enough to see what he wanted.
"Actually, I wanted to get your phone number. I'd like to get to know you better."
"Um, no thanks!"
Razor and I continued on our way.
*********************
Marty had a doctor's appointment earlier this week. We were taken to the exam room and the technician began asking about Marty's medications. I told her what he's on. Regarding one of them she asked how many pills he's taking per day. I explained that it's not pills but a liquid suspension and then went on to tell the concentration and how much he was taking per day.
"Right. So, how many pills does he take per day?"
*********************
I went to work this afternoon, and on my way home the low fuel light came on. I decided not to press my luck.
4 comments:
Did she get an F?
Did you?
Can I guess? --> ZZZZERRROOOOOO
Do I get an F too?
Or is that an A?
Better pick up line .....
I lost my phone numner. Can I have yours?
(s. daisy told me this one.)
LOL! I'm glad you've learned from your flirtings in the past!
So was she clueless or just...slow?
And how is Marty doing? We are still praying for him and you!
You must look GOOD when you go for your walks. :)
You never answered.... how many pills WAS it? LOL
miss you!
Post a Comment