Just as a note, I have been having trouble with blogger and pictures lately too. Very frustrating. I've also had trouble publishing which really makes me mad.
I have had the same problem!!! I spent over an hour the other night trying to publish "Ainlsey's Projects" I finally went to bed with it spinning around that triangle saying "0% published" But when I woke up in the morning it was there -
I love the picture of you girls when you were little - so cute, and Peanut, what has got you laughing so hard? At least it looks like you are really laughing out loud???
5 comments:
What a cute picture of the 5 girls!!
Just as a note, I have been having trouble with blogger and pictures lately too. Very frustrating. I've also had trouble publishing which really makes me mad.
Me too, me too...I have only been able to upload 1 pic at a time and then half the time I can't publish. Hmm...frustration all around!
I have had the same problem!!! I spent over an hour the other night trying to publish "Ainlsey's Projects" I finally went to bed with it spinning around that triangle saying "0% published" But when I woke up in the morning it was there -
I love the picture of you girls when you were little - so cute, and Peanut, what has got you laughing so hard? At least it looks like you are really laughing out loud???
Post a Comment