I've told some people, but here's the general announcement: Next week I'm going to be in Utah. I've been invited to give a research seminar. I'm pretty excited. It should be a nice trip.
Hey! I'm going to Utah next week too! March 5th-9th. Maybe you could go to Training Table with me and Kak, if you're still around then and you have time. That would be fun. Michael and Christie Sue are having a party out here with Mark so we should probably have a party out there with us. What d'ya say?
i am so excited! aunt jamie asked ellie where aunt sonnet was (on the fridge pictures) and she pointed right to you:) we are all looking forward to it. i was wondering if you could give us your general plans as far as we are concerned so we can make sure to plan accordingly! we love you guys! thanks for putting us on your list to see!
5 comments:
Hey! I'm going to Utah next week too! March 5th-9th. Maybe you could go to Training Table with me and Kak, if you're still around then and you have time. That would be fun. Michael and Christie Sue are having a party out here with Mark so we should probably have a party out there with us. What d'ya say?
Shana, I thought we were coming to be your personal slaves.... Sorry we will miss you.
Shana, that sounds like a great idea to me! I'll be there the 5th-9th as well.
I'm sorry to miss all the partying, but I hope ya'll have fun. Also, I hope all those scientists enjoy your presentation on kittens, Peanut.
i am so excited! aunt jamie asked ellie where aunt sonnet was (on the fridge pictures) and she pointed right to you:) we are all looking forward to it. i was wondering if you could give us your general plans as far as we are concerned so we can make sure to plan accordingly! we love you guys! thanks for putting us on your list to see!
Post a Comment