BigZ, I think her bark is worse than her bite, er rather, sting.
I'm pretty sure that if she could talk, she'd say "Trick or treat." She only dislikes the antennae, the rest of it she's ok with.
Woodine, it's a doggie specific costume. Although yesterday at church when a friend of mine said she needed to get costumes for her kids still, I let her know that they are on sale at Petco. :)
I don't think Cher is jealous, but she was very curious about the costume itself and spent the first 30 minutes that Razor was wearing it just following Razor around--maybe trying to figure out what in the world it was?
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute! I needed that smile today. Thanks!
does he sting?!?!
hjuiybvmjfji mmmmjkjijhuygty
She, I mean.
That is so cute. Is Cher jealous? Is that a doggie specific costume or a kid-modified doggy costume? Either way, that's one cute bee!
Look how much she loves it! You're lucky dogs can't talk or she might report you to dog protective services...
BigZ, I think her bark is worse than her bite, er rather, sting.
I'm pretty sure that if she could talk, she'd say "Trick or treat." She only dislikes the antennae, the rest of it she's ok with.
Woodine, it's a doggie specific costume. Although yesterday at church when a friend of mine said she needed to get costumes for her kids still, I let her know that they are on sale at Petco. :)
I don't think Cher is jealous, but she was very curious about the costume itself and spent the first 30 minutes that Razor was wearing it just following Razor around--maybe trying to figure out what in the world it was?
Post a Comment