OK, here's the latest Mom-and-Me quilting project. This one's for Junior. But I need your help. What do you think of the decorative stitch I used for the quilting? Should I keep it or get rid of it? Let me know right away so I can get this finished!
Ditto to all comments except LM, and even he could just squint REALLY HARD and imagine his way into Name-in-thread immortality. There's just one problem with that, though. If he's so set on keeping all the REST of us in stitches, why should HIS name be the only one there?
10 comments:
I think the decorative stitching should spell my name out repeatedly. Other than that, it is great!!
I like the stitching as it is (i.e. without Michael's suggested alteration).
I think the stitching really pulls the whole quilt together, as it matched the dark blue border! Hopefully, it won't be too much work for you:)
It's definitely cute.
Ditto to all comments except LM, and even he could just squint REALLY HARD and imagine his way into Name-in-thread immortality. There's just one problem with that, though. If he's so set on keeping all the REST of us in stitches, why should HIS name be the only one there?
It reminds me of baseball stitches. Very boyish. I like it.
It's definitely a keeper. Looks great!
Junior who?
Sooo Cute! Way to go!
Way cute! Love the work you do Peanut!
B
Post a Comment