I don't think they "cancel out" but I think it is ok to look at your general nutrition over a longer period of time (say a week or more) and by then it should all average out. (As long as you don't spend every day downing the candy bars.)
After several strenuous hours of research (during which time I burned thousands, perhaps millions of calories just on the brainpower alone) I discovered that they do cancel one another out. Not only that, but my research resulted in this find: If you break the candy apart and shake it, 95% to 99.997836% of the calories actually fall out. And that ice cream from the box thing, as shared by woodine, is also true, according to my research that it.
As long as you were eating them alternately not simultaneously . If you were eating them simultaneously, then that doubles the calories...I think I read that somewhere!
6 comments:
That's my hope too! I've also heard ice cream eaten straight from the box has zero calories.
That depends. What kind of candy? Do the carrots have dip? Is it caramel?
The candy was primarily (but not limited to) Almond Joys, Reese's Peanut butter cups, Nerds, and Runts.
The carrots were without dip--caramel or otherwise. Just plain old baby carrots.
I don't think they "cancel out" but I think it is ok to look at your general nutrition over a longer period of time (say a week or more) and by then it should all average out. (As long as you don't spend every day downing the candy bars.)
After several strenuous hours of research (during which time I burned thousands, perhaps millions of calories just on the brainpower alone) I discovered that they do cancel one another out. Not only that, but my research resulted in this find: If you break the candy apart and shake it, 95% to 99.997836% of the calories actually fall out. And that ice cream from the box thing, as shared by woodine, is also true, according to my research that it.
As long as you were eating them alternately not simultaneously . If you were eating them simultaneously, then that doubles the calories...I think I read that somewhere!
Post a Comment