Monday, November 27, 2006

A Preview

5 comments:

MMA Lady said...

Holy cow!!!! Those are adorable!!!! In case not already claimed, may I request the polka-dotted ones for the girls? You ladies are AMAZING and I cannot thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm picturing all your nieces and nephews in new aprons come Christmas! Am I right?

Peanut said...

Tarimisu--here's what we planned for your kids--a polka dot one for Banana, the pink one with teddy bears for Noodle, and one of the peach and yellow plaid ones for Chicken Nugget. Hopefully they are sized OK. If not, we have a pretty good return policy. :)

MMA Lady said...

That sounds like the best plan ever!!!!! I CANNOT thank you both enough!!!! Please let me know shipping and payment details, etc.

CAROLIONESS said...

Hey I know that jungle print! Is it curtain material or something?

Trick said...

I just read your other post. Cute, cute cute! I love the aprons!