After months of wanting one and thinking about getting one, I finally went and got a haircut. Marty likes it. I think I mostly do. But I also know that the chances of me ever duplicating what she did with the style are slim to none. So, here it is.


Also, when Boss was here we did our nails a couple times. It was fun. After she left I got a little French manicure kit, and I like how my nails turned out (see the picture I took in the mirror). Now I wish I had a sister here again so we could do another manicure night. :) (of course, others besides sisters are welcome to come for manicures too.)
7 comments:
Sonnet, you look lovely! I love your hair! I wish I had the get-up-and-go to keep a nice hairdo like that. As it is, I have gone for the three-minute do, with the kids being little and needy and all. It's much easier, if not so flattering. Anyway - YOU look great! And your nails too. My nails being in disrepair, I wish I could be one of the not sisters to come over and have a nail night with you! That and the company would be wonderful!
Wow, that's pretty. I got my haircut today too. but I think I like yours better. Also, my nails have never looked that good.
You look great! (Did you use duct tape?)
Tarimisu--you are welcome to come over anytime, although I realize that a thousand miles and 3 small children make that a little difficult--but if you're ever in the area, let me know. :)
WOW! Nice look! Marty is one lucky guy. :)
It would be hard to wrangle, but worth all the effort! I'll definitely let you know if I'm in your neck of the woods. Keep the duct tape handy, just in case. :o)
Love the cut very stylish!!! You look beautiful.
Pampering is good...I love getting my hair and nails done too. So glad you took sometime to take care of you!
Post a Comment