Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Photos

Over the past few weeks my camera has been accumulating pictures. But I wasn't really sure how to get them from the camera to the computer. Tonight I tried, and it turns out it was really easy. So here are a few to share.













Some of the fun things to see when we walk around the lake.














Harvey and his family sent us a plant. Daisy put it outside, and soon we had birds building a nest in it. You can see 2 eggs in the picture. Marty says there are now 4 eggs in the nest.














Are my sisters cute or what?














The reason Razor was sad to see Mom and Dad leave--Dad took his keys with him.

4 comments:

Froga-lee said...

Poor Razor! She loves so many of her visitors and then they leave!

Do you know what kind of bird laid the eggs?

MMA Lady said...

I love all the pictuers! It makes me want to come out to NC and see all the beautiful sights, like you guys! And also take a walk around the lake.

Taffy said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you figured out how easy it really is to work the camera! Also it's neat to see how many bird's nests are in the family. And yes, your sisters are cute.

Daisy said...

You forgot to post the cute pictures of yourself!