Tomorrow Marty will come home from the hospital. He’s been in the rehab portion of the hospital for about a week now, and has been doing really well. Earlier this week Marty told Mom, Dad, and I that he was getting 100% on all of his therapy tasks. I joked that he would be graduating from rehab
summa cum laude. Overachiever. It’ll be nice to have him back home. :)
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations to the honor graduate! (And to his summa cum laude cute wife.)
WOW! Talk about progress!!! Congratulations! I'll start working on his graduation gift. :) maybe we should have a ceremony for both of you!
A true match made in Heaven! Congratulations, I'm so happy for the two of you!
AMEN SISTAS!!
I'm very excited for you!
Keep up the great work!
Praise the Lord! This is wonderful, and I am so happy to hear about it! I know you are excited. Thank you for keeping us posted on all the news. Please tell Marty how happy we are as well.
Wow! That is Incredible news!! Congratulations Marty and Sonnet. keep up the good work!
As BigZ might say,
Superkalifragilisticexpialidocious!
We are glad Marty is rapidly getting better.
I hope his hospital graduation ceremony does NOT sound like the treatment you first ascribed to your visitors at your graduation. Ice cream cones would probably be better than pillowcases and stomach-punching. Eh?
OH YAY! This is very exciting news! Congrats to you both!
WOWIE WOW WOW!!! That is so amazing. (Ya'll are both oer achievers) Love-ya
Post a Comment